Sunnydaze 45" 2-Tier Arcade Solar on Demand Fountain with LED Light
PurelySolar.com’s fountain can operate on solar and battery power when set to the on position! In good sunlight conditions, the pump will be powered by solar energy. In addition, the battery pack will be recharged via solar energy. If it is a cloudy day or night time the battery will automatically run the fountain. If fully charged, the batteries will power the fountain for up to 4 hours. When the batteries are depleted, the system will automatically switch to be powered by the solar panel, and the fountain will resume running when the sun come out.
If you have a special occasion where you wanted the fountain to run only in the evening this can be done too. During the day set the pump to the off position. Under this option the battery will store the power and not run. When you want to run the fountain in the evening simply turn the pump on and the fountain will run until the battery is depleted.
This fountain comes with two 16' cables for the pump and LED light to connect to the solar panel.
Replace the batteries with standard AA size rechargeable batteries.
- Dimensions: 45" H x 23" D (lowest reservoir) - 13" D (upper reservoir) weighs 28 lbs.
- Needs direct sunlight to run during day and store energy in battery pack. Fully stored energy in battery pack will run pump for up to 4 hours. Needs 1-2 sunny days to fully charge the battery.
- Durable Resin to withstand any weather conditions.
- 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty.
- Solar panel and pump included. 16' cord from solar panel to pump. LED lights can be placed in either bowl accenting the fountain.
- 1/4" in diameter water hose
Browse all our Solar Fountains
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: