Looking for the perfect off-grid product? Well look no further! Renogy is excited to bring you solar and portability.
Renogy 60W Solar Suitcase is a whole system in one! This lightweight suitcase comes equipped with two 30W monocrystalline panels, a 10A Viewstar charge controller with LCD display, a 15Ft tray cable with alligator clips for easy connection to your battery and a protective casing for safe portability. With its adjustable aluminum stand, latches and heavy duty handle, Renogy's 60W Solar Suitcase will make solar on the go as easy as 1-2-3!
Please Note: This is a Negative Ground Charge Controller. If grounding is necessary, it must be completed on the negative line. If the controller is to be used on a vehicle which has battery positive on the chassis, loads connected to the controller must not have an electrical connection to the vehicle body.
• Excellent performance in weak light environment, therefore better energy yield over the long run
• German made solar cells
• Adjustable corrosion resistant aluminum stand, heavy duty handle and latches for longevity
• Protective casing
• Gel, sealed and flooded battery type option
• Battery alligator clips for ease of connection
• Charge controller with LCD display and fully adjustable parameters setting
• 10A built in 4-stage solar charge controller provide overcurrent protection, reduce fire risk
• Charge controller is negative grounded for compatibility with your RV, boat, trailer, etc.
• The low-voltage system avoids electric shock hazards
• 25-year transferable power output warranty: 5-year/95% efficiency rate, 10-year/90% efficiency rate, 25-year/80% efficiency rate
• 5-year material and workmanship warranty
• 1-year material warranty
|Renogy 60W Foldable Solar Suitcase|
|Two 30W monocrystalline solar panels||10A built in charge controller LCD Display|
|15Ft tray cable with battery plug and fuse||Alligator Clips to connect to your battery|
|Maximum Power: 60W||Open-Circuit Voltage (Voc): 21.6V|
|Maximum Operating Voltage (Vmp): 18V||Short-Circuit Current (Isc): 3.62A|
|Maximum Operating Current (Imp): 3.34A||Operating Temperature: -40°F to +185°F|
|Weight: 21.2lbs||Folded Dimension: 13.6 X 25.4 X 2.8 In|