Taking a trip in your RV can create lifetime memories. Don't let traditional gas powered generators or power hookups slow you down. Unlike traditional gas generators, Renogy 100 Watt 12 Volt Solar RV Kit silently recharges your batteries so you can enjoy the great outdoors without the extra noise. Solar panels also allow you to run limited low watt electrical equipment without a power hookup.
Renogy RV Solar Kits are carefully arranged to meet your RV needs. This kit includes a 100W 12V Monocrystalline Solar Panel, an Adventurer 30A PWM Charge Controller, a 40 ft 10AWG MC4 Adapter Kit, a 16 ft 10AWG Tray Cable, and one set of Z Brackets for mounting.
The Adventurer 30A PWM Charge Controller is specifically designed for RV applications as it allows for aesthetically clean flush mounting on walls and is negative-grounded for battery compatibility. It also features an LCD screen for displaying system operation information and data, and allows for full control of parameter settings. The control is embedded with self-diagnostics and electronic protection functions that prevent damage from installation mistakes or system faults.
- Renogy Adventurer 30A PWM Flush Mount Charge Controller can charge the battery quickly and safely under almost any condition.
- EL tested solar modules; no hot-spot heating guaranteed.
- Authorized UL 1703 photovoltaic modules and panels.
- High module conversion efficiency (approx. 15.46%).
- Ideal output: 500Wh per day; can fully charge a 50Ah battery from 50% in 3 hours (depending on the availability of sunlight).
- With the Renogy Adventurer 30A PWM Flush Mount Charge Controller, you can expand your system up to a maximum of 400W. The Renogy 100W Monocrystalline Expansion Kit is the perfect solution for future expansion.
- The included 40ft MC4 Adaptor Kit has been upgraded to a 10AWG cable in order to best fit your expansion needs for minimal voltage drop and as an extra safety precaution.
- Extended 40ft MC4 Adaptor Kit and 16ft Tray Cable give you ample space between your solar panel, charge controller, and battery.
• 25-year transferable power output warranty: 5-year/95% efficiency rate, 10-year/90% efficiency rate, 25-year/80% efficiency rate
• 5-year material and workmanship warranty
• 1-year material warranty
100 Watt monocrystalline solar panel
40 ft 10 AWG MC4 Adaptor Kit
16 ft 10 AWG Tray Cables
Mounting Z Brackets A(set)
Renogy Adventurer 30A PWM Charge Controller w/ LCD OR 30 AMP PWM Viewstar Charge Controller w/ LCD
|Renogy 100W Monocrystalline Solar Panel
||Renogy 40ft 10AWG MC4 Adaptor Kit (A Pair)
|Maximum Power: 100W
|Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp): 18.9V
|Optimum Operating Current (Imp): 5.29A
||Rating Voltage: 600/1000V
|Maximum System Voltage: 600V DC (UL)
||Temperature: -40°F to +185°F
|Renogy 16ft 10AWG Tray Cables (A Pair)
||Mounting Z Brackets (Set)
||Four Z Shape Solar Panel Brackets
||Eight Long Cap Bolts and 4 Short Bolts
|Rating Voltage: 600V
||Four Spring Washers and 4 Washers
|Temperature: -40°F to +185°F
|Renogy Adventurer - 30A PWM Negative-Ground Charge Controller with LCD Display (Option 1)
||Renogy 30A ViewStar PWM Negative-Ground Charge Controller with LCD Display (Option 2)
|Nominal Voltage: 12 VDC
||Nominal System Voltage: 12V/24V Auto recognition
|Rated Charge Current: 30A
||Rated Battery Current: 30A
|Max. PV Input Voltage: 25 VDC
||Max. Solar Input Voltage: 48VDC
|Max. PV Input Power: 400W (12V)
||Max. PV Input Power: 400W (12V), 800W (24V)