Solar Pump & Panel Kit
Purely Solar’s solar pump and panel kit is perfect for converting larger outdoor fountains from electric to solar power or creating a spraying pond fountain. Water will push up to 118 inches high when used in an outdoor solar fountain application using a 1/2" tube.
Features of this solar pump kit with 118" lift:
- Kit includes a 18V DC brush less pump with a 16' cable, solar panel, 2 spray heads and 3 extension tubes, ground stake for solar panel. (there is also a 22" cable that will connect the solar panels)
- Operates in direct sunlight only
- Dry run protection pump will automatically turn pump off when the water level gets too low or runs out to avoid burn out of the pump.
- The 2 10W solar panels can be placed within 16' of the pump
- You will need a fountain with a 1/2" tube/hose to fit this pump for a fountain application
Water flow is 422 gph with maximum lift of 118" when a 1/2" tube is connected and conditions are optimal. The pump comes with adapters so you can make your own pond fountain or convert an electric pump to a solar pump. The pump and adapters fit the inside diameter of a hose that is 1/2".
This kit comes with a 16' cord which connects the pump to the solar panel. As an additional purchase, you can add another 16' extension cord for your pump, giving you 32 total feet to use when placing your solar panel.
- Pump size: 5" long x 3" high by 2 1/4" wide; Each Solar Panel Measures: 14"H x 12" W x 1" Thick
- 18V DC Brushless Pump with 16' cable; 422 GPH pump
- 2 different fountain spray heads and 3 extension tubes are included
- Needs direct sunlight to operate, does NOT store power
- Includes 2-10W Solar Panels with ground stake or mounting hardware
- 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty.
Also see our Outdoor House Lights.