Renogy 300 Watts 24 Volts Polycrystalline Solar Panel is the first step to converting your house to solar. Whether you want to connect this to the electrical grid, or power your off-grid cabin, Renogy 300W Polycrystalline Solar Panels will be the key element to your solar system.
Key Features :
- EL tested solar modules; no hot-spot heating guaranteed.
- Authorized UL 1703 photovoltaic modules and panels.
- Guaranteed positive output tolerance (0-3%); withstands high winds (2400Pa) and snow loads (5400Pa).
- Perfect for residential and commercial rooftop systems to decrease your electrical bill, or for large off-grid systems as well.
Federal Solar Tax Credit :
- Claim up to 30% of the cost of your new solar system for your home, including both equipment and installation, for tax credit.
- Please note: A consumer must have a federal tax liability to take advantage of the solar investment tax credit.
Warranty Information :
- 25-year transferable power output warranty: 5-year/95% efficiency rate, 10-year/90% efficiency rate, 25-year/80% efficiency rate
- 10-year material and workmanship warranty
Renogy was founded on the strong belief that solar power should be available to everyone, anywhere on the planet. Thus we strive to offer clean energy for every application and will customize according to different needs.
We use top quality solar cells and superior accessories to produce high performance solar modules that maximize the energy yield of the solar system per unit area, thereby reducing the system cost per watt for you.
Package Includes :
- Renogy 300 Watt Polycrystalline Solar Panel
- Output Cables: 4.0 mm2 (0.006 in2), 1200mm (47.2 in)
- Maximum Power: 300W
- Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp): 37.46V
- Optimum Operating Current (Imp): 8.01A
- Connectors: MC4 Connectors
- Maximum System Voltage: 600V DC (UL)
- Open-Circuit Voltage (Voc): 46.12V
- Short-Circuit Current (Isc): 8.56A
Dimensions : 76.9 x 39 x 2 inch